- I got new earrings at the Inter-Tribal Powwow I attended last Saturday. I am still digging on them.
- We are still waiting to hear back from the house upon which we put an offer. It could take up to three months, which blows. However, they could tell us we have it tomorrow. It’s like an unsatisfying gamble where the other side holds too many cards.
- When seeing other houses yesterday, we didn’t see anything we liked more than that house, BUT I did get an idea for an enclosed patio (beautiful, glass on all sides), a pool shape that I like (made me think of an amoeba) & what wallpaper trim (i.e. I don’t need any).
- I had delicious soup for dinner!
- Sometimes, I like to keep track of how many books I read. Lamentably, I always give up. I did a tally for the first four months of 2009 though, and I’m already over 50, which seems sort of cool? I don’t know toward how many I am supposed to be aiming, but I’m mostly just amazed that I’ve remembered to tally for 15 weeks!
- However, I am, apparently, unable to remember to email my book club to pick my next selection (possibly still bummed by how many people flaked last minute in February – supposed to be every other month, i.e. now).
- It’s almost time for the Farmers’ Market by the library (May) & it’s bike weather!