- Popovers! I ate almost an entire pan of them today (raspberries + strawberries). I use Nosheteria‘s delicious recipe. Um, I meant to include a photo of them, but I definitely ate them all before photographing them.
- Dancing! After the Jog-a-thon on Friday, a bunch of my students ended up in my room listening to one of my mixes & one thing led to another & we had a little dance party. They made up their own versions of the tango & we practiced twirling. We had a good 10 minutes of fun, exuberant dancing.
- Cheap books! You probably know a) how large my personal library is, and b) how cheap I am when adding to it. I worked at the book fair the Friends of the Library held this week & got 50% off a bunch of books for my classroom – 7 new books for $20! Plus, I helped out a good cause & my kiddos will be pleased with me tomorrow.
- Dangly earrings! I’ve been very into longer earrings recently – even buying a pair of black, lacy ones that I was surprised I liked!
- BBQ! I don’t even think I need to tell you how much I adore BBQ. He has been BBQing recently, and if I hadn’t already married him, I would! Yum!