I know that I have too many schedule restrictions to go to most of the community education classes offered by my local junior college (not Tuesday or Thursday at all or any Friday before 4pm or Wednesdays before 5pm or Mondays before 6pm…), but I love perusing their selection & dreaming about the things I’d like to learn how to do.
Today’s list includes:
- swing dancing
- watercolor or oil painting
- conversational Spanish
- poetry workshop (for more fluid poetry)
- basic automobile maintenance
- how to better take portraits / head shots (almost all I take at school)
- do-it-yourself household plumbing
Note: I absolutely love that all of these things are taught about 2 minutes from my house for $30 – $60 per class. Reasonable & convenient!